7 Reasons to Back Yoto on Kickstarter
Yoto — the clever speaker for kids — has been live on Kickstarter for almost 2 weeks now and achieved it’s target of £20k within just over 5 days — which is no mean feat. So if you haven’t yet backed Yoto, we thought we would round up the 7 reasons you should go ahead and back us today:
1. It takes all the best things about technology and strips away all the nasty bits (yes, we’re looking at you “screentime”), meaning access to a completely child-safe library of content
2. It is designed using Montessori principles to put children in control over the content they interact with
3. Yoto uses physical cards that children as young as 2 can intuitively post into the top of the speaker unit unaided, which helps develop their fine motor skills
4. As if by magic, each card unlocks different content ranging from stories to music to interactive learning games
5. The library of content available for Yoto is limitless and will grow with your child, based on their age and stage of development
6. Have a family member record content using the companion app and have a personalised Yoto card made so that your child can hear them read them stories from the other side of the globe
7. ”Yoto daily” will deliver fresh content direct to your child’s unit each day — ranging from weather to daily facts or jokes to fun seasonal information
And as if that’s not enough, as of today there are still a few early bird rewards left. So get in quickly, before they disappear. Back Yoto on Kickstarter here!
By Carly Nail.