Yoto Community Favorites - Story Cards
Guess what? We've introduced even more well-known characters into the Card Store (Horrid Henry, anyone?). We’ve also been chatting to some of our customers to find out which Yoto Cards their families love the most.
In a recent poll run by our Facebook super-fan Beccy Lancaster, Yoto story lovers voted for these cards from our Story collection:
- Ladybird Adventures (5-8, 8-12+) - #1: Our top-voted collection on this poll! And with a wide range of themes, from animals, to space to discovering the human body, you’re sure to find something your kids will love in this collection.
- The Magic Faraway Tree Trilogy (5-8, 8-12+) - Enid Blyton's famous adult-free adventures! Blyton loved sending children off on adult-free adventures, and every child we’ve met finds them irresistibly captivating.
- Topsy and Tim: The Complete Audio Collection (0-5): A brilliant compilation of everyday experiences that young children can relate to, from visiting the zoo to starting school.
- The Wishing-Chair Trilogy (5-8, 8-12+) - more magical stories from Enid Blyton! Be whisked away by three magical Wishing-Chair adventures in this enchanting trilogy.
- Funnybones - The Collection (5-8): A collection of eight bone-rattling funny stories, brought to life by Stephen Magnan.
Fancy trying our NEW story Cards?
Meet everyone's favorite mischief-maker Horrid Henry through 5 new stories! More information below:
by Lucinda Whiteley
Say hello to everyone’s favorite troublemaker - new to the Yoto gang this month! 5 new adventures adapted from the Horrid Henry TV series!
Filled with music and narrated by the original TV cast, Horrid Henry and his gang are brought to life through hilarious impressions and spot-on sound effects. Henry (Horrid), his brother Peter (Perfect), and his mates Margaret (Moody), Ralph (Rude), Brian (Brainy) are now featured in the card store!
You can always find a community of like-minded parents on Facebook!
Join the Yoto Player Community for more audio recommendations and helpful tips from families from around the world.